People should know that this condition called prostate is a gland that surrounds the urinary tract from the bladder to the outside. I think everyone knows that only men have such a thing. At a young age, its size is similar to that of a walnut, growing with age.
When men are over 50, their size may increase (usually normal). When it grows too much, it can cause problems over time. One of the most common prostate problems is acute prostatitis.
Experts in the field say that acute prostatitis is an infection of the prostate, which is caused by a bacterial infection. It can appear after a urinary tract infection, urethritis, etc. It can also be the cause of a sexually transmitted infection: gonorrhea, trichomonas or chlamydia.
It is most common in men over the age of 50, with a larger prostate than normal, because they are more prone to prostatitis due to the urinary tract infections they usually suffer from.
The most common symptoms are:
- Shaking chills
- Fever and tiredness.
- Difficulty starting to urinate.
- Pain in the perineal area.
- Burning when urinating.
- Problems when urinating.
- Pain in the lower back
People need to know that in treating this condition, they can resort to medicinal plants, as they are among the best remedies for acute prostatitis. It is recommended to administer infusions that cleanse and remove fluids and toxins from the body, with a predilection for the urinary system:
- For a diuretic effect, you can use birch
- Another very good remedy is thyme, because it has a detoxifying effect on the body.
- The old man: diuretic effect.
- Borage: direct effect on inflammation in acute prostatitis.
- Specialists in the field also recommend cat’s claw, because it is very good for eliminating the infection caused by inflammation of the prostate.
- Horse chestnut: effective for inflammation of the prostate.
- Golden seal: is a natural antibiotic that helps the prostate considerably in cases of bacterial infections.
In addition to the above plants, diet is also very important, as it has become one of the best remedies for acute as well as chronic prostatitis:
- First and foremost, it is recommended foods that contain vitamin E. This vitamin can be taken from green leafy vegetables, wheat germ, soybeans and legumes, nuts, etc. In particular, we will take pumpkin seeds, which is an ideal food for the prevention and cure of prostatitis and prostate problems.
- Alfalfa, tomatoes and cabbage have important antioxidant effects in all inflammations and as a prevention of prostate cancer.
- For a high content of omega-3 and zinc are recommended: asparagus, borage, peaches, eggplant, radishes, onions, figs, pears, seafood.
- Avoid eating processed foods, industrial and high-cholesterol pastries.
- And last but not least, people need to consume a lot of water, because it is very good for purifying the kidneys.